Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Servicing Brattleboro, Vermont and surrounding towns. We deliver within Southern Vermont, Southwestern New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts.
Operating Weight 2,580 lbs
Max Height 19ft
Max Width 32in
Net Power 24.4 HP
Operating Weight 6,305 lbs
Max Dig Reach 15.42 ft
Max Dig Depth 9.55 ft
Net Power 28 HP
Operating Weight 7,110 lbs
Max Dig Reach 16.84 ft
Max Dig Depth 10.42 ft
Net Power 38.9 HP
Operating Weight 9480 lbs
Max Dig Reach 17.51 ft
Max Dig Depth 11.23 ft
Rates are based on 8 hour days and 40 hour weeks
$325.00 per day
$1050.00 per week
$2500.00 per month
$500.00 weekend warrior special
Longer rental periods available upon request
$170 per day
$335 per week
$540 per month
State and local taxes not included
$190 minimum. Delivery and pick up fees are based on mileage. Call for more information.
Bring your own HEAVY DUTY trailer and transport yourself!
Provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for your rental. You may either use your own company to do so or use the button below to purchase short term insurance on the machine.
1. A rental agreement must be signed prior to pick up or delivery.
2. Rates are based on 8 hours per day, 5 days/40 hours per week, Should equipment be used longer, the overtime rate will prevail.
3. All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel. If equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed accordingly.
4. Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear, and any tire repairs.
5. Physical Damage and Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft, or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is required in order to rent equipment.
6. Lessee will not move equipment to another location without permission from Stop & Go Heavy Duty
7. No equipment listed may be sublet by the Lessee.
8. Lessee will return equipment in a reasonably clean condition. Lessee will be billed for excessive clean up at posted shop rates.
9. Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
10. Rental charges will continue on equipment until Stop & Go Heavy Duty has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up.
11. No weekend returns. All equipment not returned or scheduled by 4pm Friday is subject to an additional two days ofrental fees
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: State and local permits have additional fees when required.
Use of starting fluid on any of our equipment is strictly prohibited! Lessee will be billed for damage from this use.